New to Worldox’ latest code base (September 2019 GX4 update) is an optional feature called the Worldox E-Mail Agent, which provides more email save and retrieval capabilities than ever before.
Worldox’ Enhanced Email Agent will:
- Process Worldox Automatic Drop Folders, so you don’t have to wait for them to process
- Process User-Defined Outlook folders that, once assigned to a Worldox matter, will support Move to Worldox or Copy to Worldox features with pre-defined metadata
- Add Worldox icon to Outlook folders linked to Worldox
- Add Global Flags to messages already moved or copied (visually alerting you in Outlook as to which messages are already saved to Worldox)
- Process messages without the Worldox Client running - mobile devices, Outlook Web App, etc.
What this now means is that Worldox users can essentially create their own sub-folders in Outlook and pre-define that whatever is saved to that sub-folder will automatically be saved to Worldox to a pre-defined Client-Matter. This means that users are no longer “forced” to use the copy or move to Worldox buttons on the Outlook-Worldox ribbon or the Worldox favorite matters folders at the bottom of your inbox folder structure (Worldox drop folders). You can drag and drop one or more emails at a time to a sub-folder that YOU create and assign to a Client-Matter, very similar to what you likely do now with matter related sub-folders.
If you have any questions about Worldox' Enhanced Email Agent or creating folders and sub-folders in Worldox, just ask an Affinity expert by calling 877-676-5492, or request a consultation.