If you need to print a list of documents, or generate an Excel spreadsheet listing documents from a search result or from matter folder, you can do this through the Print List function in NetDocuments. Go to the desired Workspace, folder, or run your search to display the desired documents, and then follow these steps:
- From the list heading (in this example, it is a Search Results heading), select the dropdown arrow located to the right of the name.
- Select Print List.
- Select the desired format. A Formatted report will generate a printable PDF. I generally recommend an Excel file with Links because that generates an Excel spreadsheet with URL hyperlinks to each document. Once in Excel, you can format the report any way that you want.
- Select the delivery method.
- Select the desired fields/columns that will appear in your report.
- Finally, select OK to generate the report.
If you have any questions about printing lists or reports in NetDocuments or any other document management questions, we're here to help! Contact the Document Management Team at Affinity by calling 877-676-5492, or simply request a consultation.